Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:27 pm

"I see, and did you find any leads? We were sent out on a similar mission before; Shikamaru, Chouji and myself. We didn't find anything,"
Ino sighed, running a hand through her bangs. As far as she could see, Ryuumaru wasn't at all bothered since he managed to hide his anger very well indeed.
"In any case! It's great to see you back!" she smiled widely. "How did you two manage to get back together though? I HAVE to ask,"

Sakura chuckled and rolled her eyes, glancing up at Ryuu.
"It's fine, we'll sort things out one way or another,"
She reassured him but she wasn't sure if it was remotely comforting for him to hear it. After all, she was just a kunoichi from the leaf village. No Kekkei Genkai, nothing special. She'd understand if he didnt find any comfort in her words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 pm

"I know Sakura, I know" he said with a nod of his head before an idea came to him. He remembered someone saying that the Uzumaki boy promised Sakura to bring back the traitor Uchiha and he wondered how she felt about that. "Cherry Blossom, what would you do if Sasuke Uchiha was dragged back to Konoha by that Uzumaki brat? How would you both feel?" he asked her and Ino.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Sakura snorted, averting her eyes.
"If he came back, I'd be the first to punch him in the face. It'd do him some good to have that smug look beaten off of him,"
Her voice was bitter and full of resentment. She didn't have any REAL feelings for the Uchiha boy now but the scars he left behind were enough to keep her stuck in the past. She hoped Ryuumaru wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"I...Well...I dunno..." Ino sighed, rubbing her arm.
Ino was much more indecisive. No matter how much he pulled away, even to the extent of running off with Orochimaru, she would still have feelings for the boy. Nothing that would stop her becoming involved with anyone else that happened to come along, but enough to keep her wondering what would happen if he were to return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Ryuu glanced at Sakura with a raised eyebrow before looking at the indecisive Ino. "I know what I'd do. I'd give him a fair punishment for leaving by ripping his eyes out and making sure he can not reproduce. Let his older and much less scummy brother Itachi handle the revival of the Uchiha" he said with a cruel smirk on his face, the expression on his face letting Sakura and Ino know he would love every second of that. Although a bit of the old Ryuu was still alive, Ino and Sakura could see the years of loneliness, anger and hatred warped him quite a bit.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Ino flinched, glancing at Sakura who refused to meet her gaze.
"Uh...Ryuu-San...Wouldn't that be a bit harsh, even for him?" She murmured daintily, probing very carefully at the subject. "I mean, he's a jerk and all...But I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Right, Sakura?"

Sakura shrugged, clearing her throat. She didn't like to be caught in the middle.
"I can't say. Part of me wants him to feel that sort of pain, part of me doesn't. I can't decide. It's actually a good time for me to tell you guys the mission that Tsunade has assigned me with..."
Her voice trailed off slightly as she wrung her hands nervously, glancing at both of them in turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 pm

"No. You two might be stuck in the past, but I am not. Perhaps leaving the village is not grounds for harshness but he didn't just leave the village. He left the village to go to a man who hated Konoha and nearly had it destroyed, killed the Sandaime Hokage while using the revived Nidaime and Shodaime to show even more disrespect to Konoha and to the dead and would have used Konoha's greatest hero, the Yondaime as well if it wasn't for the Sandaime, was the of sever injury to the ninja who pursued after him who nearly lost their lives and nearly killed the Uzumaki boy. You tell me right now why he shouldn't get the harshest punishment possible for all of that. While Itachi was the murderer of the Uchiha, I would sooner welcome him back with a slap on the wrist then Sasuke because at least he didn't abandon the village for power by joining someone who wanted nothing more then to see Konoha burn to the ground. You dare say that after the Uchiha practically spat on the principles of this village that your ancestors believed in. After knowing all that, both of you look me in the eyes and tell he doesn't deserve that, if he doesn't deserve to be executed at the least" he said as he narrowed his eyes at the two. Just because he was a bitter person did not mean that he would throw away all logic just because of personal feelings.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:25 pm

"I-It wasn't all his fault!" Ino replied. "That cursed mark and all the rest influenced his decision! H-He just wanted to avenge his family!"

"Ino, stop it..."

"It's not as if he did any of it purely out of spite for no good reason!"

"Ino..."

"If he did come back, it would take a lot of guts! He wouldn't know if anybody would accept him again since he's been in such bad company! He's lost so much!"

"..."
Sakura shoved her way past Ino, shaking her head as she made her way down the street, barking at Ino to stay away when she heard her friend try to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Ryuu did not follow after her immediately. He stared at Ino with an expression of rage and disgust. "I have lost all respect for you Yamanaka-San. You defend a person who would easily sacrifice your soul to the Shinigami if it means killing his brother. Your father would be ashamed of you for defending someone threw his home village to the wolves just for power" he said with a glare as he followed after Sakura. He sighed to himself, accidentally blowing out a ring of a smoke in the process, as he caressed the right horn on his head. He wrapped his dragon claw around her shoulders and pulled her to him in an attempt to comfort her.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Sakura sniffled and shocked herself by pushing Ryuu away. She took a tentative step back, her head angled downwards so her bangs covered her face.
"I can't believe...That after all these years nobody can just let it go...God forbid anybody would care that it was painful for ME to bring it up, of course not.." She snorted as she shook her head, her voice breaking.
She was shaking.
She was CRYING.
Droplets of clear liquid trickled down her face and onto the ground beneath her as she shook her head again.
"Of all people...I thought you and Ino would understand that.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 pm

"Sakura, I had no knowledge of how much it affected you. I am only just now learning of the affect mentioning that topic has on you. If I had known, I would not have let my anger and hatred control the words that came out" he said as he dipped his head down in an apologetic manner. He truly did not know of just how psychologically she was affected by the topic and he was overcome with guilt, sadness and self-hate. Sakura could see that this was the state he was in when they had their fight that ultimately lead to their separation.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:06 pm

"Did you know.." She sobbed, looking up at him with her emerald eyes overflowing with tears. "That when we went to the land of Snow, I nearly drowned? I would've if Naruto hadn't saved me. Sasuke took himself to shore. Naruto swam back and saved me. SASUKE didn't care as long as his life was in no immediate danger. I know you hate me saying that I had feelings for him but I did. Do you know how much it hurts when your life is in mortal danger and the person who you so desperately want to care about you doesn't bat an eyelid? I could've died and he...He just didn't care..."
Finally it was apparent why the topic hurt her so much. It wasn't because of her harbouring old feelings. It was the lasting pain that she'd managed to put up with only to get nothing in return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered comforting words in her ear. "I didn't know and I'm sorry. I wish I could have been there to comfort you, to make that painful memory go away" he whispered as he slowly rocked her back and forth.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:24 pm

She couldn't push him away a second time. Sniffling and murmuring multiple incoherent sentences, she let Ryuu rock her gently.
"Tsunade's assigned me with a mission...To go and find him..." She whimpered, clutching onto Ryuu tightly. "T-There's no way I can do it but I can't deny a mission directly from the Hokage.."
She buried her face against his shoulder, mumbling that she'd be gone for months if she agreed to do it, and how she might not even find him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends   

Back to top Go down

Ryuu is Introduced to Sakura's Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2