Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:12 am

His voice set shivers up and down Sakuras spine as a hand reached out to rub and massage the scaled half of his body. After he called her 'Cherry Blossom', she was sure of what she wanted. That was all it had taken. She whimpered as he used his tongue, proving that her ears were another hotspot.
"...Y-You, Ryuu-Kun.." She breathed. "I want you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am

"Then you will have me" he whispered as his hands moved to the waistband of her red shorts and looked at her, asking for her permission. Despite what he was doing, he was just as much a virgin as she was and so his human half was just a bit nervous.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:20 am

She leaned her head forward, kissing his shoulder, then his clavicle, his neck, his jaw and then finally ghosting her lips over his own in an impossibly tender way. Her breathing was uneven, her chest rising and falling in quick, rapid patterns as she nodded towards him.
"and you will have me. Do it,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:34 am

He nodded his head as he pulled her red shorts down. He stared at her womanhood and took a deep sniff, finding the scent intoxicating. He gripped the waistband of his silver, silky hakama and pulled it down, his undershorts being pulled down as well. His rather impressive length was revealed to Sakura, 10 inches long and 3 inches thick. He hooked his arms underneath her legs and lifted her up with what seemed to be relatively easy and aligned himself. Knowing she was a virgin and how thick he was, he managed to take a tight grip of his primal urges and took it slow by slowly and softly sliding his erection into her moist cavern. He knew that when kunoichi became full-fledged ninja, their hymens were broken as tradition so he knew he wouldn't have to worry about that.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:45 am

Sakura got the hint relatively quickly and locked her legs around his waist, her arms similarly locking around his neck. The feeling for her was phenomenal and they hadn't even begun yet. It stung a little but it was nothing compared to what she knew was coming next. Giving him the signal to continue by means of a subtle nod, Sakura pushed her hips down slightly to help Ryuumaru slide in further. Needless to say, it was a tight fit which made things all the more pleasurable for the both of them. A satisfied moan passed Sakuras lips, her head leaning itself back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 am

His hands grabbed onto her butt-cheeks to further prevent Sakura from sliding down the wall, his draconic wings closing around the two and pressing softly against Sakura's uncovered back as his mouth latched onto her neck, nipping, biting, sucking and tonguing the area where her jugular vein would be as he started a rhythm, slowly thrusting in and out of Sakura.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:58 am

Sakura smiled to herself at the feeling of his wings against her back. They were cool, smooth, and overall a reminder of who this was. Ryuumaru. She finally had who she truly wanted. When his lips touched her neck, she sighed softly at him finding that particular spot on her neck that drove her crazy on his first attempt. She let out a surprisingly loud moan, surprised by how much his actions on her neck were pleasing her. The rhythm he was starting made her bite down on her lip, slowly raising herself and lowering herself back down onto him with a similar rhythm, keeping pace.

(ugh sorry Tony, gtg T_T I'll see ya later? I'll be on tomorrow! :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Ryuu slowly increased the speed and roughness of his thrusts, making sure to only increase them both when Sakura got used to him. His canines increased in size and became much sharper, mostly because he was going to mark Sakura by biting into her jugular and leave what is called a mating mark when the time was right.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Sakura had no objections to Ryuu getting rougher or faster. To be truthful, she'd been waiting for it. She wanted him to realise that she wasn't a delicate little girl anymore. She'd grown up, she could handle rough. To try and get this point across to him amidst her moaning, which was gradually getting louder, she placed a hand onto his chest and sent a spark of chakra flying through his body, encouraging him to stop holding back. A lopsided smirk made its way onto her face as she craned her neck to one side for him. She was sure it would work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Ryuu felt the shock pulse through his body and it caused him to let out a low, animalistic growl that came from the dragon side of him, a growl that Sakura could hear very well as he stopped holding back and started pounding in and out of Sakura with his full, newly improved strength and speed as his purple, serpentine tongue licked her jugular in various ways, as if he was preparing it for something.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:58 pm

That growl made Sakura realise that she'd gotten through to him and she didn't regret it one bit. As soon as he stopped holding back, a shock similar to the ones he'd been feeling now and again tore through her body as it bucked against his. A loud moan passed her lips as a shiver went down her spine at his tongue on her neck. She made sure there was no space between their two bodies as she opened her mouth to speak.
"R-Ryuu-Kun.." She gasped out in sheer bliss, gripping tightly onto his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 pm

"What do you want Cherry Blossom?" he whispered into her ear with a low, hissing chuckle as he pressed his canines against her jugular vein, ready to bite into it as he could feel his climax approaching.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Sakura shuddered, feeling an unfamiliar fire bubbling up in the pit of her stomach. Her breathing came in short, laboured gasps as she groaned in frustration.
"Bite me.." She growled. "Stop teasing me.."
She didn't have much patience left as she too was very close to her limit and he was probably able to tell. She felt his canines probing at her throat and that last shred of patience went flying out the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 pm

"If you insist" he growled out as he bit into her jugular vein as he felt himself orgasm, launching his sperm into Sakura's moist cavern. As he came, he proceeded to suck up the blood that he could taste entering his mouth, his new animalistic side making him love rare meat and such much more then he used to.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:22 pm

As soon as he bit into her neck, that pushed her over the edge. The pain was barely noticable compared to the intense pleasure that swept over her entire body. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she felt him release inside of her. Needless to say, she came very soon after he did. She basically screamed out his name, letting him lap up the blood that was now trickling down her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm

He removed his canines from her jugular and watched as the circular scars already started to form there. He pulled out of Sakura and sat down on the couch next to them, sitting Sakura down in his lap as he laid back against it.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Sakura shifted herself slightly, quite content to sit there on his lap as her head rested against his shoulder. Her eyes were half-open and still slightly glazed as she caught her breath. A hand rose up and touched at the raw mark on her neck, wondering just how visible it would be. Not that she cared. Pushing any worry to the back of her mind, she curled up against Ryuumaru, nuzzling gently into the dragonic mans neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Ryuu looked down at Sakura with half-opened eyes, his rather strange and maybe even intimidating glowing eyes containing a certain softness and fondness in them that used to be there all the time when he looked at Sakura back when they were children. "You are my beautiful Draconian Blossom Sakura" he whispered into her ear as he could feel himself nodding off to sleep.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 pm

That smile that he knew so well worked its way onto her lips as she glanced up at him with an affection, maybe even love, that even Sasuke could never provoke. That smile widened ever so slightly at the new title he'd given her and kissed him lightly on the cheek before she too felt incredibly drowzy. Her eyes slowly closed as she dozed off, warm and content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

As she dozed off, he finally let sleep take him as he closed his eyes and dozed off to embrace the sweet bliss that is sleep.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret   

Back to top Go down

Sakura Finds Out Ryuu's Secret
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2