Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:49 pm

With a surprised giggle, she pulled her hands back from Ryuumarus only to wrap them around his neck and hug him tightly, burying her face gently into the silk of his clothes. It was a familiar feeling; a safe one. She felt the women glare daggers into the back of her head but she couldn't care less right now.

"Maaaan, I hope I get a guy who's that gentlemanly someday," Ino huffed, crossing her arms. "You two better stay as close as this. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out when we all get older and stuff,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Ryuumaru smiled as he wrapped his arms around Sakura and smelled the lilac scent of Sakura's silky pink hair, enjoying the wonderful smell. Ryuumaru's pointy ears twitched when he heard Ino say that and turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow. From what Sakura told him, Ino was one of the many girls who had an attraction towards Sasuke Uchiha. It wasn't his business to interfere in someone's love life but Ino was a good person and he didn't want Sakura's only other friend to get hurt by the last loyal Uchiha. "Well Ino-Chan, perhaps you will, in time but not if you keep chasing after Sasuke Uchiha" he said with a friendly shake of his head.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Sakura's head lifted slightly to look between Ryuumaru and Ino. Sakura knew that Ino's attraction towards the Uchiha boy had been going on for some time but he'd never seemed the type to be interested in girls.
"Maybe you should talk to some of the other boys in our class? A lot of them are really nice," She suggested, smiling gently.

Ino shrugged, pouting visibly as her eyes glazed over. She was obviously in a daydream about Sasuke. When she shook herself back to reality, she raised an eyebrow at Sakura.
"Yeah, I know..I've just sorta got my heart set,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 pm

"I met the Uchiha and needless to say, what happened has left room for a lot of doubt about how good he is. After he and I got into a...verbal scuffle, if you will, he didn't even know my name or anything about me so to get me angry, to hurt me in some way, he had the nerve to try and use Sakura to get at me. If that's the type of man women find attractive, then standards truly must have fallen so far" he said with a shake of his head. Ryuumaru considered Sasuke to be a lot of things but the one he never expected someone from such a 'noble' bloodline as the Uchiha to use almost completely friendless girl to hurt someone else.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Sakura nodded along, but looked up at Ryuumaru in a concerned manner. She wasn't there when Ryuumaru and Sasuke had their confrontation. In fact, this was the first time she'd heard of it.
"He'll learn," She murmured. "People like that always learn in the end, mostly after they have something taken from them. Like when a naughty child gets their toys taken away until they behave,"

Ino looked thoughtful for a moment, glancing at Sakura before smiling fondly at her friend. She didn't want to hurt her. At this point, Sakura was quite fragile.
"Yeah...I suppose there are people better for me out there.." She didn't sound 100% convinced, but she was getting there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:27 pm

"Perhaps Saku-Chan. He'll probably learn, in time anyway though the chance of that is most likely very rare" he said with a nod of his head before he decided to change the subject. "So tell me Ino-Chan, considering by your last name, am I right to assume that you are of the Yamanaka Clan?" he asked her with a curious look on his face. He had heard a bit about the Yamanaka's, more specifically how they could enter a person's mind, view their memories and even take over their body and he found the abilities pretty interesting.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Sakura nodded at the change of subject, resting her head lightly on Ryuumaru's shoulder while making sure she could still look at Ino. She was aware of some of the looks from passerby, but she didn't pay much attention to them.

Ino nodded, smiling proudly as he recognised her clan.
"That's right! I'm working really hard to be a good member of the clan. I promised I'd be as strong as my dad. It'll be hard but I'll get there,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:43 pm

"Well that's good. I am from the Shimazu Clan and aside from a certain other ambition of mine, my desire, my second ambition is to become worthy of bearing the name Shimazu the Devil. I have to be judged by a fellow Shimazu and tested to see if I am worthy of bearing the name. It is considered a Right of Adulthood in the Shimazu Clan" he explained to Ino with a proud grin on his face, his eyes lighting up as he spoke of his clan as if they were Gods. His mother probably placed that pride into him when he was young but he never let his pride over bearing the name Shimazu go to his head.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Ino listened in rapture, now and again nodding her head to show that she was listening and that she understood. She'd heard whispers about the Shimazu clan, sure, but it was the first time she was being taught about them by an actual member.
"Hey, if your family instill that much pride in what they do, they must be pretty great! A clans a nice thing to be part of, there's always someone there,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:03 pm

"They were great. Their ferocity, bloodlust and general fighting prowess were said to be unmatched and very overwhelming. They were said to have been so overwhelmingly powerful and their bloodlust was practically so demonic they were considered the Devils of War and at a time, you couldn't go anywhere without hearing a few people whisper the name Shimazu the Devil in fear and awe the very mention of their Clan name brought to people" he said as he stared at Sakura and said the name *Sakura Haruno-Shimazu* in his head and needless to say, it had a pleasant ring to it.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Sakura blinked and looked back up at him, smiling that bashful smile that he knew so well. It was impossible to tell what he was thinking.
"What's the matter, Ryuu-Kun?" She asked innocently. "You look like you're daydreaming,"

Ino nodded, smiling widely at the thought of such a noble yet fierce clan.
"Wow, they're incredible! There aren't many clans around nowadays that have that much of a reputation with such dwindling numbers, if you don't mind me saying so!"
Ino, despite her best effort, was finding herself growing far too fond of this Shimazu boy. She knew it'd come back to haunt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 pm

"Hm? No Saku-Chan, just thinking of something" he said with an affectionate, gentlemanly smile as he affectionately kissed Sakura's forehead and brushed a stray strand of hair out of his right eye, trying to keep his appearance as perfect as possible. His mother always said that appearances, while not the most important thing to focus on, was still important, especially when dealing with everyday people. He turned to face Ino and gave her one of his warm, gentlemanly smiles, took her hand and kissed it. "I thank you Ino-Chan for the praise you give my clan. I fear that most people have pretty much forgotten about we Shimazu" he said as he let her hand fall to her side.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Sakura smiled again and nodded, reaching out a hand to tuck away a strand of hair on the opposite side of his face too.
"What were you thinking about? Can I know?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.

Ino's cheeks turned a pale shade of pink before she viciously shook it off. No! She liked Sasuke, Sakura liked Ryuumaru. That was good, it was simple that way. She couldn't like Ryuumaru or it'd mess everything up.
"Ah...I don't think anybody you talk to will ever forget you,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 pm

"I'm afraid it's a secret for now Saku-Chan. Perhaps at a later time, I shall tell you" he said with a smile on his face as he kissed Sakura's forehead softly as he brushed a stray strand of hair out of her eyes and gave her that warm, affectionate smile. It was clear to Ino and anyone that looked at the two that the feelings that Ryuu had for Sakura were quite large and that Sakura, while it was unknown to her, returned the feelings.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm

She smiled back up at him, feeling the cliched butterflies dancing in her stomach. She used to hate Ryuumaru even touching her forehead but him kissing it had become second-nature to her now. It felt totally normal.
"Aww, okay, but you gotta promise me you'll tell me at some point!" She agreed with a determined nod.

Ino paused and sighed, smiling gently at Sakura. It had been a long time since she'd been this happy and Ino knew it. As much as she thought she was attracted to Ryuumaru, she couldn't do that to Sakura. Those two were going to be a big part of one anothers lifes for a long time and Ino knew it. She didn't want to disrupt that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 pm

"I promise Cherry Blossom" he said as he wrapped his pinky around Sakura's to form a childish, but in his case, important and serious pinky swear. He was taught by his mother to uphold his promises and he was not going to go back on his word now. He turned to look at Ino and cocked his head very slightly to the side, seeing that something was bothering Sakura's only female friend. Being the caring gentleman that he was raised to be, he gave Ino a look of concern. "Are you alright Ino-Chan?" he asked her in a caring manner.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Sakura froze mid-smile, looking at Ino as her familiar green eyes filled to the brim with concern. Ino normally always kept her emotions in check so this was strange. Shooting Ryuumaru a quick apologetic smile, she pulled herself away from him and approached Ino, gently linking her arm with Ino's own.
"What's up?"
"Nothing, Sakura," The blonde Yamanaka smiled. "Honestly, it's okay,"
"Liar,"
"No, honest!"
"Ino..."
Ino glanced at Ryuumaru and then back at Sakura before shaking her head.
"I'll tell you later, Sakura. Promise!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Ryuumaru saw Ino glance at him before shaking her head and replying to Sakura and he had to wonder if whatever was bothering her had to do with him. He wondered if he should just offer them some privacy and come back when they were done. "Would you both like me to leave so you two could talk about whatever is bothering you Ino-Chan?" he asked the Yamanaka Heiress and Sakura with a polite and unoffended gaze.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Ino paused for a moment before sighing heavily, nodding as if she was ashamed of herself for making him distance himself.
"We won't take long, I promise,"

Sakura frowned, definitely concerned now. What had caused such a sudden shift in her moods that she didn't even want Ryuumaru to hear anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm

"Very well. I'll just stand over there" he said as he pointed to a flowerbed far away enough so that he wouldn't hear their conversation as he turned on his heel and headed in that direction. He turned to face them when he got to where he pointed and glanced down at the flowers growing next to him as he gave the girls some privacy.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:24 pm

As soon as he was away, Sakura looked over at Ino and in a second realised what had been wrong.
"It's him, huh?" She asked calmly, looking more curious than upset. She didn't actually look upset at all.
"W-What?"
"Ino, c'mon! We're friends, just say it,"
"Fine...I mean, it's not as if I like him properly like you do. I just like how he treats you,"
"See? That wasn't so hard. You cant control how you feel, don't you dare feel bad about it,"
Sakura smiled widely before shaking her head and pulled her friend in for a hug, showing that she could be just as comforting to Ino as she had been to Sakura when she had needed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Ryuu turned to look at the two to see them hugging and raised an eyebrow. It seemed to him that whatever was wrong, they already worked it out but he chose to stay where he was until they called him back.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Sakura shook her head at her friend, giggling as if the whole matter was quite funny to her. She waved over at Ryuumaru, nodding.
"You can come back now, Ryuu-Kun! No worries!"
Ino looked at Sakura with a respect she'd never had before. It turned out the shy little blossom was able to be strong when she needed to be. As much as she admired Ryuumaru, Ino could never take him from Sakura and decided that it would probably be best to look for guys when she was a bit older with better judgement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 pm

He jogged back to Sakura and smiled at them. "So everything's been sorted out, has it? Wonderful. I'm glad to see that you two are there for each other" he said with a warm smile as he wrapped his left arm around Sakura's shoulders and wrapped his right around Ino's shoulders, like what a group of friends are known to do. "After all, friends have to stick together through everything, right?" he asked the two girls with a soft smile. He secretly hoped that when it came time for them to graduate from the Academy, Ino, Sakura and Ryuu himself were all placed on a Genin team.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Sakura smiled widely, nodding enthusiastically as she pecked him on the cheek.
"Well, of course! Ino and I have been friends for a while! That'll never change!"
She too shared the hope of being in a squad with Ino and Ryuumaru. She felt that she could truly flourish with those two at her side.

Ino managed a hesitant smile before nodding in agreement.
"Yeah..things are gonna be just fine!"
Ino was divided. She really wanted to be on a squad with these two, but she didnt know how that would effect how she felt, and if it would put any strain on the friendship she had with Sakura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   

Back to top Go down

Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next