Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:10 pm

"You'll see when we get there," She replied as she stuck out her tongue and jumped up into the trees again, making sure not to move until she'd heard Ryuumaru follow. She lead him on for quite a few minutes until jumping down into a clearing. It was just down the river from the bridge where Team 7 would meet, in a little alcove in the trees. At the centre stood a huge cherry blossom tree with anything from lilies to roses growing underneath it. Sakura smiled as she looked around. Nothing had changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:14 pm

"Interesting" he said as he caught up with her and looked around the area. He had to admit, it looked very beautiful and he felt thankful Sakura would share this secret spot of hers with him.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:18 pm

"I'd come here whenever I needed a break. I'd come here to cry when things got too much. I'd come here to rest when I'd had enough of having to babysit Naruto. This place holds a lot of my life," She walked forward slightly, kneeling down slightly as she touched the petals of one of the roses. "I'm glad you weren't disappointed by this place, Ryuu-Kun,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:21 pm

"Why would I be disappointed? You are showing how much you trust me by showing me this place" he said with a small smile on his face.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:27 pm

"Well, of course. I trust you with everything," She smiled as she jerked her head to signal him to come over. "Take a look at the scenery from under the tree," It was something else. The long grass swayed gently in the wind as she water gently ran over the rocks that lay underneath it. The long branches on the sakura tree hung just over their heads as a few petals dislodged themselves and floated on the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:30 pm

He nodded his head and walked over to where she was and stood next to her, looking at the scenery. He had to admit, under the tree, it looked even more beautiful then standing out in the middle of the clearing.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"See what I mean?" She asked as she turned her head to smile at him. She looked up at the moon from between the brances, resting her head against the trees trunk. She sighed peacefully and shut her eyes, slowly daring to slip her hand into Ryuumarus. "Now there's one more memory that this place will have for me,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:46 pm

He looked down at her, since he was much taller, and gave her a small smile as he squeezed her hand.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:55 pm

She opened one eye and looked up at Ryuumaru. She saw that he'd been able to smile and she was actually proud of him for that. "It's a pity that tonight can only last for so long," She sighed sadly. As sketchy as the night had been to start off with, right now she couldn't ask for it to be going any better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:02 pm

"Indeed. It's just a shame I had to muck things up a bit with my personal emotions and unpleasant memories" he said as he shut his eyes and sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:06 pm

"Sure, things didn't start off as great as they should've done," She shrugged. "But now, I could quite easily say I wouldn't want things to be any different than they are," She tilted her head back to look at the sky again and noticed it had began to be tinged with orange slightly. It meant Sakura would have to go home soon. "But...Before we do have to part ways, there's something I have to ask you to do that I should've asked a long time ago,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:12 pm

He turned to face her, an elegant, silver eyebrow raised up into his hairline in question. "What is it you would like to ask me?" he asked curiously.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:16 pm

She turned her head to look at him, still having to keep it tilted up because he was just that much taller. She took a deep breath and stood up straight so she wasn't leaning against the trunk anymore. She couldn't believe she was even going to try asking but she'd been thinking about it for a long while. "Ryuumaru Shimazu...I would like you to kiss me,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Ryuumaru looked at her with surprise for a few seconds before he slowly nodded his head. He leaned in slowly and kissed her on the lips.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:22 pm

He caught her totally off guard. Sure, she wanted to ask but she didn't think he'd actually agree to doing it in a million years. However, when she finally came to her senses, she kissed him back gently. It wasn't surprising that this was her first kiss, considering how nervous she seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Ryuumaru noticed she was nervous and quite frankly, he was too. This was his first kiss as well and it seemed to unnerve him quite a bit. He didn't seem to be so used to intimacy and most things that have to do with relationships.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Sakura soon noticed that he was nervous too. It made her feel a little better to know that she wasn't the only one. She knew that he wasn't one to be intimate but she hoped that this would help him a little bit. She pulled away slightly after a few more seconds, a little breathless even after such an inexperienced kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:06 pm

"Well...that was...interesting" he said in between intakes of breath, though he had a small smile on his face, the same type of smile he used to always give Sakura when they were children, a smile that he only gave her. This smile was always a powerful memory of Sakura's, considering the sheer warmth and affection it contained for her and it would definitely be a great joy to see the smile again after so many years.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:16 pm

She nodded slowly, blushing the same color as her hair and shuffling her feet as she stared down at them. Then she looked up and saw that smile. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she hugged the boy tightly, kissing him on the cheek as she did so. "Aishiteru, Ryuumaru-Kun," She whispered to him before she let him go, smiling brightly herself. She then checked her watch and sighed heavily. "I have to go now though..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:19 pm

His smile widened a bit when she said Aishiteru to him. "Aishiteru Sakura-Chan" he said as he kissed her on the forehead like he used to do when they were children. However, his smile disappeared when she said she had to leave. So, he held her into his arms, stood up and raced off towards her home at full speed.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   

Back to top Go down

Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3