Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:39 am

"This is our first date and I wish to leave a good impression. I don't want you to be dragged down into my thoughts of depression and regret and my mother would want us to enjoy ourselves" he said as he looked at her with a forced smile.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 am

Sakura chuckled and shook her head. "I thought you would understand it by now, Ryuu-Kun. It doesn't matter where we are at all. If its somewhere where you're able to smile and relax a bit then it's absolutely fine by me. When you're happy, I'm happy and I know you are the most at ease when you're here," She smiled brightly and, for a split second, there was that 7 year old girl again with her bangs in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:43 am

"Maybe so but it's not the type of story you would be proud of to tell your friends and loved ones I took you to see my mother's grave as a first date. I just want to leave a good impression" he grumbled as he crossed his arms.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 am

"We're not going to be staying here for the whole duraction, Ryuu-Kun. I just brought us here so that your mother could see that we've managed to pick up the pieces. I know for a fact that she'd be happy to see it. We can go wherever you'd like," She rocked back and forth on the front of her foot lightly, wondering if it'd been a bad idea to come here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 am

"Well, there is one place I happen to hold some sentimental value for" he said as he pulled her into his arms and took off into the trees.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:51 am

She gasped slightly as he took off, holding onto him for dear life. She had no clue where he happened to be going but she was going to have to trust him with this. If it was going to keep him happy then she was quite willing to let him go wherever he chose to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:54 am

He looked around as he sped through the trees and turned to the east. He jumped out of the trees and landed in a small forest clearing with a small river by it. He sat down and placed Sakura down next to him as he looked up at the sky. A beautiful large, full moon gave off light that caused the water to sparkle and the stars were very bright out. The scenery was very beautiful and Ryuumaru had a look of peaceful contentment on his face as he smiled softly.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:57 am

Sakura didn't dare to move. She didn't want to disturb a single thing. She'd never even known this place existed, never mind actually being here before. She looked around for a bit, taking everything in as a look of pleasant wonder was etched on her face. "Beautiful..." She breathed, her wonder phasing into a slightly bewildered smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 am

"I found this place when I was five years old. This would be my secret spot, my escape from the village and life in general" he said softly as he looked around the area with a fond smile as those pleasant memories came back to him.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 am

"It's like a haven for you, isn't it?" She murmured as she leaned back on her arms, looking up at the sky. The sound of the water was calming, and there was only a gentle breeze blowing through the area. "I think everybody has somewhere, or someone, that makes them feel safe or complete. It sounds idealistic but its what i truly believe,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:06 am

"Your ideal would be right. Until now, I have been the only person knows that this place" he said as he gave her a slight smile and placed his hand on top of hers.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 am

She blushed slightly, looking straight at the water as that smile never left her face. "Then, I can promise you that it'll stay just between us," She replied as she turned her head slightly so she could look at him properly. He looked a lot calmer. It made her happy to see Ryuumaru acthing this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:13 am

"Thank you. I don't want anyone to disturb this place. I wanted my mother to be buried here but that would mean having to expose this place to other people that I did not want to know about it" he said with a grateful look on his face.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:16 am

"She might not be here in body, but she'll be here in spirit," She told him as she gently turned her hand over to intertwine her hand with his. "Sounds a bit corny but it's true. Her spirit goes wherever you want it to go. Like my dad, I always feel him whenever I go to the memorial stone. It's where I imagine him to be, watching over his comrades," She sniffed slightly, but her smile never wavered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 am

"Speaking of the memorial stone, isn't that where your old Jounin-Sensei Kakashi Hatake went to all the time?" he asked her with a curious frown on his face.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:20 am

She nodded. "Yeah, he spent a lot of his time there. Rain, sleet, snow, gale force winds. Nothing ever stopped him from being there. I admired his devotion. I dunno if he still goes now though, I'm pretty sure that he does," She frowned thoughtfully. Truth be told, she hadn't spoken to Kakashi in a long time now. She did miss her old sensei a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 am

"Considering what I have heard and learned about him, it sounds like he dwells on the past, never being able to move on to the present" Ryuumaru said as he crossed his arms.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 am

"I never really thought about it but all I know is that he took good care of our squad. I won't remember him for his inability to move on. I'll remember him for that," She shrugged as she sighed and lay back in the grass, staring up at the sky. "Either way, I don't see Kakashi-Sensei a lot anyway now,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 am

"I see. What do you think he's doing these days?" he asked her in a curious manner. He never actually had a Jounin Sensei or even a Genin Team, he was alone his entire days as a Genin before he was promoted to Chuunin.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:44 am

"Perhaps he's been saddled with another squad? All I know is that he'll continue serving the Leaf. He'll do that until he can no longer move. He'll always give himself time to recover though or at least catch up on his reading," She giggled. "As if its appropriate," She shook her head. She felt very relaxed now, whereas she felt quite awkward to start off with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 pm

"Ah yes, the infamous Icha Icha Paradise books he's always seen reading. How any respectable male can read such a thing astounds me" he said with a disgusted snort on his face. He seemed to think that the books Jiraiya wrote were beneath him to read.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:42 pm

She nodded slightly. "Hm, it's all a matter of opinion I guess. I believe that if you want that sort of romance in your life that badly, you have to get off your ass and make it happen. You gotta work hard or you'll just end up right back at square 1, and thats never a fun place to be," Sakura realised she was rambling again and quickly stopped talking, rolling her eyes at her own stupidity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:55 pm

"Indeed" he said as he stood up and held his hand out to her to help her up. "I've taken you to see this place so now I will take you to where you wish to go" he told her with a small smile.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:00 pm

She sat up, brushing some of the grass out of her hair before taking his hand and letting him help her to her feet. "Well...There is ONE place that I like going. I still go there whenever I have the time," She smiled brightly. "Not all of the memories I have there are good, but it's a beautiful place really,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:03 pm

"Oh? What is this place?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow. He seemed genuinely interested in this place she was talking about. He assumed it was some place that holds sentimental value to her like this very place he brought her to.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date   

Back to top Go down

Sakura and Ryuumaru's first Date
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next