Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Breakup Between Two Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Ryuumaru walked through the village of Konoha, heading towards Sakura's house. He had an air of depression and sadness around him and his eyes were red and puffy from crying. He had gotten word his mother had died and he was absolutely crushed. The day of his 10th birthday was by far the worst one and even the worst day he's ever had. Hopefully Sakura would be able to helo console him. His shoulders shook slightly as he tried to hold back his tears as he knocked on the door of Sakura's house.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Sakura, who'd been daydreaming about Sasuke, heard a knock at her door. Thinking it might just be that raven haired Uchiha, she rushed to the door and opened it. She seemed disappointed when she saw that it was Ryuumaru. "Oh..Hey Ryuu...Uhh, what's up?" She asked, leaning against the doorframe. She hadn't seen him in a couple of days now that they were in different classes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Ryuumaru seemed a little confused when Sakura opened the door, looked at him and then looked disappointed. However, he shrugged it off and gave Sakura a strained smile. "How are you Cherry Blossom? Do you mind if I come in?" he asked as he had to bite back a sob, though considering Sakura seemed to have Sasuke on her mind, she probably wouldn't notice.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

She blinked slightly. Normally Ryuumaru never came into her home. "Uhh..Sure, I guess. Come in," She stepped out of the way and let him into the house, shutting the door behind her. "Take a seat, would you like anything to drink? Tea? Coffee?" She asked. She was being strangely formal for some reason but her mind was somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm

He frowned at her in a confused manner. "Why are you being so formal with me Saku-Chan? I'm your friend, no need to bother with formalities" he said with a raised eyebrow. She seemed a little off today, almost as if her mind was on another subject entirely.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

"E-Eh?" She blinked as she was jerked back to reality. "O-Oh, sorry. Yeah, I've been spacing out a bit lately," She shuffled her feet slightly. "So, Ryuu, did you say you wanted tea or coffee?" She asked him as she tilted her head to the side. She finally began to see how puffy his eyes were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 pm

"I don't want either Saku-Chan. I just...just came to see how you were doing, see how your day at the Academy went" he said, lying through his teeth, knowing full well that wasn't why he came to see her.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

"Uhh...Alright," She replied in a confused manner as she took a seat beside him on the couch. "Well...Ino introduced me to that boy today. Sasuke Uchiha? I gotta say, now I know why so many girls fawn over him," She giggled. "Ino seemed pretty determined to have him all for herself though,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Ryuumaru's face was set into an uncharacteristic scowl as a flash of jealousy went through his eyes. "What's so great about the Uchiha? Some worthless pretty boy who acts like an ungrateful shit and loses his entire family, causing girls to pity him and fawn over him" he snapped at her, which wasn't normal for Ryuumaru at all but what was really uncharacteristic about it was that he actually cursed, which he usually never did.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Sakura recoiled when he snapped at her. "Ryuumaru..." She began, looking rather hurt that he'd take that tone with her. "I-I didn't even say anything about him! I just said he was good-looking!" She raised a hand to her chest, wondering what had caused both of their tempers to flair so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 pm

He breathed in and out deeply a few times and ran a hand through his hair as he sat back. "I'm sorry, I've just had a bad day" he grumbled to himself moodily as his depression came back, though he tried his hardest to not let Sakura see it.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 pm

"I..I can't help if you won't let the barriers down, Ryuumaru," She told him as she slowly lowered her hand again. She didn't know quite what else to say. That last spark between the two had left her in shock. They had never fought before. Not ever. This was the first time they'd ever had to disagree on something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm

"You don't need to help, I don't want to talk about it. Besides, you probably wouldn't even care, considering you looked disappointed when you saw it was me at the door" he mumbled darkly.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"Now hold on a minute!" She replied with a frown. "I told you I'd been spacing out lately. I was actually glad you were here the moment you walked in the door but if you don't want me to help then...Then..." She bit her lip, looking down as she knew she would regret her next sentence. "If you don't want me to help you, then why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 pm

"I did come to see you for some comfort but considering that it seems like your too focused on someone else, probably that damned Uchiha, it was probably a mistake to come here" he said as an expression of intense jealousy made it's way to his face.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

"If you wanted comfort, then you should've said. Ryuumaru, I can't read your mind!" The comment about Sasuke stung. "I just SAID he was good-looking. Plenty of other girls think so. Besides, why does it matter to you what I think of Sasuke?" She raised an eyebrow. It seemed the message hadn't sunk in for her yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm

"It matters to me because I'm the one who has feelings for you" he snapped at her as he scowled in an angry manner.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Sakura froze. He what?! "Ryuumaru...I really did have no idea," She shook her head. "I-if you'd told me sooner!" She reached over to touch him on the arm. If she'd known about his feelings for her, she wouldn't have looked twice at Sasuke. And even if she did, she wouldnt have dared to act on anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 pm

"Forget it" he snarled as he slapped her hand away. "Forget about my feelings, you obviously want that damned Uchiha. I feel sorry I ever even came here when I need some desperate solace" he snapped, his facial features set into a mask of rage as he stood up and started heading for the door.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 pm

"I don't understand you!" Sakura yelled as she too stood up. "Fine, I get that you don't like Sasuke and YES, I should've been more excited when you came to see me, but why does it have to be this hard to just move past that and let me help you?!" She didn't quite realise how stupid she sounded or indeed how difficult it would be for Ryuumaru to do so. She was upset and, right now, that was all she could comprehend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 pm

"I don't need to explain anything to you. You wouldn't understand anyway. Besides, don't pretend like you care. I'm probably second to that pretty boy anyway" he said as he threw the door open and went into the now down-pouring rain.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 pm

"Ryuumaru! Wait!" She called as she got up and rain out into the rain too. The wind blew harshly into her airs, making her sight quite bad for a few moments as she shouted for him again, knowing deep down that he actually wouldn't answer her. Eventually, she'd given up. She had no fight left in her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:27 pm

"Ungrateful, insensitive bitch. Don't know why I even bothered befriending her" he grumbled to himself, ignoring her calls as he vanished within the rain as his heart slowly iced over.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Sakura went back inside soaking wet and went straight up to her room. She lay down on her bed, burying her face into her pillow. She regretting being so self-centred, but there was no way she could fix things now. It was hopeless. Ryuumaru would probably hate her forever now because of her mistake. So, with a heavy sigh, she turned over and slowly dozed off into an uneasy sleep.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Breakup Between Two Friends   

Back to top Go down

The Breakup Between Two Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1