Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 am

"My God, you're an IDIOT," She muttered as she yanked him round again and pushed her lips onto his for a few seconds. Knowing she would absolutely loath her for that, she pulled away after a few seconds. "I was wrong, yes, but I've never been OUT of your life," She shrugged as she turned to leave. "I mean, seriously, did I ever say I didn't care? No, I dont think I did,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 am

"Well, considering that when that stuck-up pretty boy Uchiha came along, you seemed to have forgotten all about helping me with killing Orochimaru and everything so why should I believe you care when you were so quick to throw away everything for that selfish, arrogant prick?" he asked her with a scowl on his face.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 am

"I didn't throw ANYTHING away!" She rubbed her temples. "Get that into your head, Ryuumaru! I tried! Ok, I did! I know it was the crappiest form of trying EVER, considering it gave you the impression I didn't care at all but i TOLD you when we were back there. I've changed. I grew up. I was taught by Tsunade for a few years, I had to grow up. Now I know what it means to be a decent ninja and, hell, a decent human being," She sighed, shutting her eyes. "I suppose this means I'm asking for a second chance from you,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "My current feelings tell me I should tell you to shove your offer for a second chance....but...." here he sighed as he ran a hand through his silver hair "but my mother would want me to start over so OK, you have your second chance" he said with a strained smile.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 am

She hesitated for a moment. 'So, I take it that means he's doing this for his mother, not because he wants to...' She turned back to face him again, looking straight down at the floor so he couldn't see the few tears that had managed to escape. All of that yelling took her back to their argument, she'd cried for days then. "Thank you, Ryuumaru," She replied quietly, shuffling her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 am

"Your welcome Sakura-Chan. You may came with me if you desire to see my mother's grave" he said as tone of voice softened quite a bit, his tone of voice matching the old Ryuumaru who said on the very day of their argument that he loved her. "I just hope none of these parasites have defiled her grave again or else I might have to resort to killing someone" he grumbled to himself as he could see the graveyard within walking distance.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 am

"Nobody has," She murmured as she walked with him silently. "I make sure to check the graves every day. I don't know anybody who's buried there but I make sure everything is in tact. Whenever something was damaged, I would repair or clean it," She looked ahead, seeing the all too familiar slabs of granite that she visited every day for the past 3 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 am

"I thank you" he said as he passed by the two gravestones and stopped in front of a grave two gravestones away from them, placing the bouquet of blue roses down onto the grave. The gravestone said:

Princess Kimi Shimazu

1957 - 1997

Powerful warrior, loyal kunoichi, loving mother, may her soul be free from the pain her illness brought upon her.

Ryuumaru stared down at the grave as he tilted his head down, a small tear sliding down his face that he didn't bother to hide from Sakura. The line on the gravestone was confusing. It said something about an illness that brought Kimi pain. As far as Sakura knew, Kimi never had any disease or illness.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:00 am

Sakura, although utterly confused about the gravestone, decided to wait a couple of minutes before asking. Crouching in front of the grave, she clasped her hands and silently began to pray. Sakura had never been an outwardly religious person, but on the few occassions Sakura had met Kimi, she was always such a lovely person. The least she could do was pray for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:04 am

"Mother apparently had Tuberculosis. It was discovered when I was 8. She was asked by the Medics to hold off on her kunoichi duties but she refused to do so against better judgment and continued on with her duties. She might have seemed like a lovely person when she wasn't fighting anyone but I have seen her when she was in the mood for fighting. She turns into a bloodlusting, ferocious devil, like we Shimazu are known to do. Her condition gradually came worse until when I was 9, she was forced to stay in bed the rest of her time and connected to a breathing apparatus. She knew she was dieing but she didn't want to die in what she considered a dishonorable, mundane way. So, she assisted some ANBU in an S-Class Mission and tapped into to four of the Eight Chakra Gates and beat her opponent to death before the strain became too much and she died in the field of battle" he explained as he clenched his fists.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 am

Sakura sighed and stood up, slipping her hand into his and looking down at Kimi's gravestone. "She died doing what she loved, and that's something to be thankful for. It wouldn't have been the right death for her to die in a bed hooked up to Kami knows what," She murmured. "I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. She accepted death like a proper warrior should," She smiled slightly. "She was a magnificent woman, and one who I know will continue to watch over you,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 am

He turned to smile at her and did a surprising thing by hugging her. Unknown to either them, Kimi's spirit wrapped her arms around the two, causing Ryuumaru to let out a shiver.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:12 am

Sakura froze slightly until she managed to grasp what was going on and hugged him back tightly. She felt another arm around her and, despite having no experience with spirits and such like, had a feeling she knew what it was. She'd felt it with her fater - or at least she'd thought she did - before multiple times when she was at home. She smiled in relief as she knew that she was right. Kimi was indeed always going to watch over Ryuumaru, even if Sakura somehow couldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:14 am

"Come on, let's go Sakura and leave my mother to rest for now" he said as he grabbed her by the hand gently and started leading her away.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 am

She nodded slightly and, after glancing once more at the proud womans grave, followed Ryuumaru out of the area. He seemed to have a lighter heart now and it made her happy to see that. Her shoulder still felt a little strange from where she felt Kimi embrace her. "Yeah, we'll leave her in peace for now," She agreed quietly with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 am

Ryuumaru smiled softly as the two walked away, never hearing Kimi's spirit giggle as she disappeared.

(EXIT)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)   

Back to top Go down

The Surprising Reunion (PRIVATE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2