Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

After School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 am

Her young eyes widened a little as he kissed her on the forehead, the part of her that she hated the most. The fact that somebody had done anything to that forehead other than poke it or abuse it made her sigh in relief. "And, when that day comes, you'll be able to live without having to hate anything, right?" She looked up at him rather hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 am

"Yes, you're right. The day he dies is the day I let go of my hate" he said with a nod of his head.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:32 am

"Then, when you're 100% happy, what do you wanna do with your life?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side. "I mean, once your revenge has been done and all that sorta stuff, what other things do you have in mind to take up your life?" She was curious. She didn't know what he'd do once his goal had been achieved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 am

"I don't know. I guess I would probably settle down and...I don't know, perhaps start a family" he sighed peacefully as he closed his eyes and thought of what would happen in the future.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 am

She nodded. "I thought thats what you might say, you seem like the sort of person to want a family," She laughed a little. "That's probably something I'd think about too, if my forehead gets small enough to get guys attention in a different way other than to tease it," She huffed, pouting ever so slightly. The teasing, as mentioned before, made her feel like her forehead was abnormally big, thus making her feel rather ugly because of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 am

"You have my attention Cherry Blossom" he said with a smile on his face as he chuckled. He didn't know it but that statement would most likely mean quite a lot to Sakura.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 am

Immediately, her cheeks became the same color as her hair as she looked down. He probably didn't realise that what he had just said did indeed mean a lot to her. "T-T-Thank you, Ryuu-Kun. I would be lying if I said I saw that coming," She chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 am

"You're surprised by what I said? I thought you would have expected that" he said with a raised eyebrow.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:50 am

She shook her head. "You're forgetting that I've not gotten ANY attention that wasn't to do with picking on me until today," She gradually looked up again. "It's just a pleasant surprise is all," She smiled brightly, her cheeks still a little pink but not nearly as much as they had been a few seconds before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 am

"You shouldn't care what those worthless school bullies think of you Sakura. All that should matter to you is what you think of yourself, what I think of your and your mother thinks of you. I, personally, find you to be a beautiful bud that will one day blossom into an even more beautiful flower" he said romantically, some of the women who were walking with their loved ones sighing as they turned to glare at their significant others.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:56 am

She noticed some of the slightly jealous looks she was getting over Ryuumaru's little comment. She blushed again, going from pink straight to bright red as she kissed the silver haired boy on the cheek. "T-Thank you, Ryuu-Kun," Was all that she managed to say. This time around, she was quite literally speechless. Being treated this way was a first for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:58 am

"You shouldn't thank me for speaking the truth Sakura-Chan" he said with a chuckle as he blushed a slight pink as he smiled slightly.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:05 am

"It's not just for that. It's for reaching out to me," She smiled as she smiled mischievously. "I'll yell ya what, Ryuu-Kun," She grinned. "If your father is ever dealt with, and you can't find the girl of your dreams, you can marry me!" She laughed as she stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 am

"Who says I haven't found her already?" he asked her with a grin as he winked at her to shoot back at her teasing.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:10 am

"E-Eh?!" She couldn't help but falter at that before gradually managing to collect herself. "Yeah...Well," She hadn't expected him to retaliate. "Awh, you win!" She gave in with a pout as she stuck out her tongue at him again. She was something of a sore loser but it was hard to take her seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:11 am

"Indeed I do Cherry Blossom" he said with a grin on his face.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:14 am

She opened her mouth to reply when she heard a familiar voice. "Sakura, there you are!" Sakuras mother cried as she jogged over. "You had me worried! Why didn't you come home..." She trailed off as she saw Ryuumaru, and how red Sakura's cheeks were. The woman grinned. "Ohhh, so THATS why. My little girls found herself a boyfriend already!" Sakura flinched violently in embarrassment. "Mooooom!" The young girl groaned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 am

Ryuumaru turned to face the woman that called out to Sakura and raised an eyebrow. He gave the woman an elegant bow and kissed her hand in greeting. "Hello to you Ma'am, I am Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu" he said kindly.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 am

"Oh my!" The woman raised an eyebrow in surprise. "How polite of you. My, your mother must've taught you well," She smiled as she patted the boy on the head. The womans hair was the same shade of pink as Sakura's, but her eyes were blue rather than green, showing Sakura had gotten her green eyes from her father. "Well then, Prince Shimazu, my name is Hana Haruno,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 am

"Thank you Mrs. Haruno. I take pride in knowing my mother raised me the right way" he said with a bright smile. Hana Haruno didn't know it but that comment won her some massive bonus points from him.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:19 pm

"That she did. What a nice boy. You'll grow up to be a fine young man," Mrs Haruno beamed as she looked at her daughter. "Sakura, maybe if you're lucky you'll be able to catch a boy like this one day, hm?" She winked at her daughter, making Sakura nod nervously and shuffle her feet slightly to try and focus her attention on something - or anything - else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 pm

"I'm pretty sure she has already caught me Mrs. Haruno" he said with a grin on his face, a slight blush appearing. Ryuumaru felt flattered Sakura's mother Hana liked him. He didn't know what he would do if she hated him because of his relation to his father Orochimaru.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Mrs Haruno blinked in surprise before smiling even more widely if it was possible to do so. "Oh, now that's just adorable!" She smiled. "Then again, I've never seen Sakura this...Calm around people. Of course, she's still totally nervous but she seems a lot more collected than usual," Sakura groaned. "That doesn't even make any sense!" The young girl whined as her mother laughed. "Prince Shimazu, ya better take extra good care of my daughter then, you hear?" She humoured Ryuumaru as she gently poked him on the forehead. "She's very fragile,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Ryuumaru smiled at her and rubbed the area on his forehead where his crescent moon was. "Sure thing Mrs. Haruno. I will protect her with my life because as a gentleman, it is my duty to protect the life and honor of a fair maiden such as Sakura" he said proudly.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:30 pm

"Then you and I will get along perfectly well," Mrs Haruno said with yet another kind smile and a nod. "Now, we better get going. Sakura and I have to make dinner. I'll make a good cook out of her if it's the last thing I do," She laughed as she started walking down the street. "Sakura, c'mon!"
Sakura sighed slightly. "I have to go, Ryuu-Kun. I'll see you in school tomorrow, right?" She asked him, looking rather hopeful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School   

Back to top Go down

After School
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next