Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

After School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 am

"I know it isn't fair Saku-Chan. I've learned to deal with it though. Just as you should learn to deal with those pathetic school bullies. You shouldn't let them push you around. They like to bully those they can hurt, those that wouldn't dare fight back. You saw what a simple kick did, it made those vermin run off like the cowards they are" he said with a victorious smirk on his face. He saw a small flower growing out of some nearby grass and pulled it out of the ground, handing it to Sakura.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 am

"I guess..I mean, the only reason they pick on me is because I'm easy to upset. I know that, I just get all choked up whenever they corner me like that," She sighed as she noticed him pluck something out of the ground. A flower? She blinked in surprise when he held it out to her. She gingerly took it, murmuring a 'thank you' as she placed it behind her ear so the flower could be seen poking out of the side of her bangs. "H-How does it look?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:53 am

"Perfect, just like you" he said with a smile as he brushed a bang out of his face.

(Sorry for the short post, couldn't think of anything else)

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:56 am

ooc: it's alright XD i know how that feels.

She blushed, shuffling her feet as she looked down at the ground. Giving her a compliment was one thing, calling her perfect was another. "P-Perfect?" She repeated. "Well, t-thank you, Ryuumaru-San but I-I dunno about that. I mean, compared to you, I'm n-not really anything too special," She told him as she managed to looked up at him from underneath her bangs somewhat hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:58 am

"Compared to me? I am flawed, very flawed. I would probably be perfect if I didn't have that filthy snake's DNA in me" he said as he scowled. It was obvious to Sakura he was talking about his father. Considering how much he seems to hate his own father, it appeared that Ryuumaru's father did not seem to be a likable person.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 am

Clenching her fists, she shook her head rapidly. "No!" She yelled, cutting him off as she frowned at him deeply. "You're perfect because you're who YOU are. No matter whoever your father was. You are NOT him. His DNA does not mean you will become like him in any way so please, Ryuumaru-San, don't be so hard on yourself," She pleaded, saying the longest thing she'd ever done before without stuttering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 am

He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, it's just I despise the very fact me and him even breathe the same air. I feel disgusted that I share genes with him" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. To hear those words out of a seven year old was surprising. To know that Ryuumaru hated his father that much that he feels disgusted that he's even related to him was astoundingly surprising. It's as if he thought his father was like a parasite or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpg.bestforumlive.com
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 am

"Then don't give him the satisfaction from you two sharing the same common emotion; Hate," She replied simply. She sounded a bit too smart for a 7 year old but Sakura had always been bright. "I mean, I'm not gonna tell you what to do," She quickly added. "I just wanna make sure my first and only friend is happy,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 am

"I am happy but I can't let go of my hatred for him. Things are far too personal to just let it all go" he said as he closed his eyes and took a few deep, calming breathes.

(Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpg.bestforumlive.com
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:31 am

"Then..." She sighed and shook her head. "Ryuu-San, I dunno how to help and that upsets me a bit. You helped me and now I wanna help you," She frowned slightly, almost pouting as she uncrossed her arms. It was frustrating to find out that your help wouldn't be helpful at all. "Sorry for sticking my nose into your life.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:32 am

"This is something I can't get rid of Saku-Chan. That man deserves all my hatred and anything more I can do to him" he said with a small frown on his face as he turned away from her.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:38 am

"Then...Then let me follow!" She called, sounding a little nervous. "Let me follow while you try and get revenge on him. I'll do whatever I can. I promised myself I'd be a great kunoichi!" She didn't know it quite yet, but the words she'd just spoken and told Ryuumaru would be what kept her at his side until Sasuke stole her naive young heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 am

"I wouldn't want you to get hurt Saku-Chan. That parasite would do whatever he could to make sure I don't beat him, even if it means hurting you Saku-Chan" he said as his heart clenched at the very thought.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 am

"T-Then I'll get stronger! So I can keep him from hurting me and you can win!" She definitely wasn't prepared to take no for an answer. For the first time ever, there was a determined fire in her eyes that wasn't going to go away. "Ryuu-Kun, please trust me!" She pleaded, changing his name for the less formal 'Ryuu-Kun'. She hoped that he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 am

He turned to face her and smiled softly at her. "Alright, I'll trust you. As long as you promise to get strong enough to be there by my side" he said as he placed his hands in hers.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 am

She nodded and grasped his hand lightly. "I promise! I wont let you down, Ryuu-Kun!" She replied as her determined frown phased into a relieved smile. "I'll never leave, I promise," She swore with another nod. She knew that she wouldn't be able to always keep that promise but if it reassured him now then that was all she thought about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:54 am

"I know you won't" he said with a smile on his face as he brought her right hand up to his mouth so he could kiss it. He seemed very grateful she would stick beside him.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 am

She blushed slightly. Again, it wasn't something she was used to. "I'll train extra hard now. So I can definitely be strong enough to go with you, wherever it is you have to go," She said with a determined grin as she hesitanty went forward to hug him. She didn't know if she should, since it may crease or put some dust on his kimono, but she wanted to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 am

He smiled and hugged her back as his posture relaxed slightly. "Thank you Saku-Chan" he whispered into her ear.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 am

She was surprised he'd let her hug him, but she didn't complain. "You're welcome, Ryuu-Kun," She replied with a wide smile. The fabric of his kimono was soft against her skin, softer than any clothing she'd ever had the luck to buy. "It's never fun being alone, even more so when you're not with somebody you care about," She murmured, reciting a line her mother had said. It must've been about her father, who Sakura had never really known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 am

"Where'd you hear that from?" he asked her with a curious but happy smile. It touched him that she cared about him so.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 am

"My mom," She replied with a gentle but slightly saddened smile. "I'm sure she was talking about my dad. He was killed in the Kyuubi attack a few days after I was born, so I don't remember a lot. All I do remember was him saying 'i KNEW she'd have pink hair like yours'," She giggled slightly, shaking her head. "I guess your memory keeps the few memories you have of people you lose very close to you,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 am

"Indeed. I love my mother deeply. It's just too bad that parasite won't just do me a favor and roll over and die" he said as his eyes flashed with anger.

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 am

"If we're lucky, maybe someone will find a repellent for that parasite," She mused. "Y'know, like when you spray bugs with bug repellent and they dance around like they're in pain. Well, they ARE in pain but y'know," She rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm rambling...What I mean is, maybe one day you...No, WE, can make him run around in pain like that,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: After School   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 am

He laughed slightly as he listened to her ramble. "Yeah, maybe one day" he said as he smiled down at her and kissed her softly on the forehead.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School   

Back to top Go down

After School
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next